HyperForum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HyperForum
HyperForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To HyperForum

hi all.. if you 5 weeks online or online everyday.. prize:Admin Positions tnx guys....
IF YOU WISH TO PLAY NEW ONLINE MU PLEASE VISIT WWW.LIGHTNINGMU.TK SEASON 5 COMPLETE UPDATES THANK YOU! [TAZCUTIE] BY REVENGE

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hyper Forum News

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hyper Forum News Empty Hyper Forum News Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:18 pm

Hi All Here Are Hyper Forum News You Can Tell About News On Other Country Or Like That! Only English!

I Have News Here The News:
I Fixed The Forum The Sections Is Filipino world and like that! And President Of Poland Is Ded Awtz! Now I Can Be Busy On WednesDay And Sunday! I Gone Go To Trainings Fotball Training!
Thursday:
Why Did You Fix The Forum To Filipino World And Like That? Becuse
I Fixed The Forum Again And I Did New Groups! What Is Promoters? Its peoples And Members that Saying Hi Go To HyperForum.darkbb.com what is vip? Vip Is A Special Rank if you win a event you can get possition like vip On This Color! This Is The Group I Added:
VIP Promoters Tyro Helpers Moderator With This Color:Cyan And I Added Also Forum Helpers! If You Level Up The Forum Helper U Get Tyro Helpers If U Level Up The Tyro Helpers You Get Moderators With Cyan! If U Level up u get global moderator! If You Level Up U Get Moderator With Blue The Higest Rank But Administrator is higest! Then The Moderators With Blue Is Higest Becuse Moderators With Blue Is Super Moderators! We Have 2 New Admins! 1 Is Zeke Hes Epli something And 1 Name [AD]Superman but who is he?

Tell Your News Here!

Last Edit 14:34

Last Edit 16:06

Last Edit 13:34

Last Edit 07:48

Last Edit 09:15

2Hyper Forum News Empty Re: Hyper Forum News Wed May 19, 2010 7:30 am

tazcutie

tazcutie
Admin

http://tazmanianfansclub.aimoo.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]